Tuesday, March 14, 2017

About Life : )

  When I give, it does not come with
strings. I'm not keeping track of
what you owe me. When i give,
I choose to do so without ulterior
motives. I give because I'm genuine.
I give because I know what it's like
to be without, to long for and be
ignored, to speak and not be heard,
to car fr and have nothing
returned. When I give it's because
 I get it. It's because I know the value
in what I have in my heart and I
refuse to let the world stop me from
sharing that. But when things start
being taken for granted. When you
 no longer appreciate my sincerity.
I won't switch, I won't get angry, and
I won't be spiteful. I'll just get smart
and I'll change your role in my life.
Because when I give, I'm all in.
But when I'm done, there's no
looking back.

-Robert Hill Sr.






Image result for robert hill sr



Love



FlowerGirl : )

No comments:

Post a Comment