Friday, June 30, 2017

FlowerGirls' Thoughts : )

                                       I told you I'd move on.
                                I told you I'd let you go someday.
                                Honestly, it was the hardest thing
                                I've ever done but it was worth it.
                                          For me, for my heart.
                                  You hurt me so bad. You killed
                                my trust, you changed me. I knew
                                   I could be strong enough to let        
                                     you go. I knew it and I did it.
                                  I can't explain how proud I am.
                                  Because I'm the only one who
                                  knows how much you hurt me.
                                  But here I am now, healing. We
                                  may love the wrong person, cry
                                   for the wrong person, but one
                                 thing is sure, mistakes will help us
                                   find the right person someday.


Image result for i told you id move on



Love

FlowerGirl : )                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment