Saturday, April 1, 2017

About Life : )

  The Universe always gives us what we believe we deserve

Remember how great you feel when your life is filled with love and joy and health and creativity? This is how our lives are meant to be lived. The Universe is a generous, abundant giver, and it likes to be appreciated.

Think about how you feel when you give a friend a present. If the person looks at it and her face falls, or she says, Oh , it's my size, or not my color, or is that all there is, then I am sure you'll have little desire to ever give her a present again. However, if her eyes dance with delight, and she's pleased and thankful, then every time you see something she'd like, you want to give it to her, whether you actually do or not.

Gratitude brings more to be grateful about. It increases your abundant life. Lack of gratitude or complaining, brings little to rejoice about. Complainers always find that they have little good in their life, or they don't enjoy what they do have.

The Universe always gives us what we believe we deserve.

For quite a while now, I've been accepting every compliment and every present with: ''I accept with joy and pleasure and gratitude.'' I've learned that the Universe loves this expression, and I constantly get the most wonderful presents!

Let's affirm: I am a willing receiver of all the good the Universe wants to bring me.


Image result for mountains with lake



Love



FlowerGirl : )

No comments:

Post a Comment