Monday, May 16, 2016

Fitness : )

                      



                               12 Habits of reaching and maintaining your goal weight


Here are the 12 things that I am doing. Are you?

  1.  I plan my meal
Every Sunday I will sit down think my meal program for the whole week and go food shopping. In this way I have everything that I need to cook and prepare my meals. Plus, I go home late in the afternoon so my time is limited; an extra reason to prepare my meal and not starving at lunch time or finding hard to decide what to eat and risk to eat junk food.

    2. I am flexible with my diet

''It is more than okay to have an indulgent treat now and then as long as you are eating healthy most of the time''; This is my motto. Besides strict diets lead you to crave more and thus leading you to eat rubbish. Is all about moderation.

    3. I don't obsess over small things

Relax and focus on your calorie intake, eating healthy foods and setting up a regular workout routine. No need for drama, like no carbs after 6 p.m. or train hard and exhausting your self.

    4. I exercise regularly

To live a healthy lifestyle without exercising is impossible; Try to workout 3 to 4 times a week. That's all. No need every day; that's just too much. And people who lost weight without exercising, is ok but exercising is good for many things such as preventing back pains, depression, have more energy, live longer and you actually feel better. I do.





    5. I track my food intake

Counting calories helps me to track what I actually eat so as to know how many calories I am consuming and how many calories I have to burn.

    6. I drink water

I keep my self hydrated over the day. It is important because in this way I feel fuller, sooner and keeps my metabolism working as it should. Try to drink 2 litres per day.



   7.  I don't starve myself

   I  never skip meals; Not only metabolism slows and the body holds on to fat for fuel but in this way you might get hungry and eat whatever you find in your path instead of having your afternoon snack such as a simple fruit or yogurt.

  8.  I account for all the calories I consume

I will grab a latte on my way to work and I will have a fruit or bar or yogurt to get me through the afternoon. I don't ignore snacks; little things that really count.


  9.  I eat home made cooked meals

I like to cook my own meal except the fact that I am picky, but also I want to know what goes into food, I will make it delicious according to my tastes and allows me to control sugar and sodium.

  10. I develop habits that can maintain long terms

Things like organising and planning my meals weekly, cooking healthy and exercising regularly had made me to adopt them as my lifestyle routine and realize that we need a balance in our life; not changing our diet every once in a while and exercising trends.

  11. I follow workout routine

Like I plan my meals I have a workout routine as well; in this way I know what I will be doing from one day to the next. And I workout at home as well. I don't need the gym to exercise. But if you don't have one then you are more likely to skip workout or go to the gym and wandering around what to do.



  12. I track my progress

I weigh myself once a week and I take my measurements. I try to do this on the same day, at the same time, using the same scale. So you save yourself from stress and aggravation.




Love. Flower Girl. x







No comments:

Post a Comment