Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Inspiration : )

                       



                               8 Things that I've done before reaching the age of 30

When I was 20, 20 something I was not drinking, not smoking, was drinking plenty of water, I did sleep a lot, exercise daily, and learned to love myself. Now that I have reach the age of 30 everyone is telling me that I do not look like that old. And I realize wow! All those things that I was doing they come to their result! This is one of the many reason girls that have to take care of ourselves between the age of 20-29 so as we get older will have physical and mental health. So I would like to share those 8 things with you:

  1. Correct nutritional habits
Learn to eat as much as you are hungry and never skip meals. These are the basic rules that you need to follow. Do not exclude foods from your menu as long as you eat with moderation of course, and do not start exhaustive diets every time you eat junk food.


   2. Exercise with balance

Do not be obsessed about it. 30 minutes - 1 hour, 3 - 4 times per week is more than enough. I workout to feel strong, to boost my self and to be healthy and not to loose weight every time just because I ate too much; either way when you adopt no 1 habit then you should realise that is the no 1 rule in order to  maintain your self slim.

  3. Use sunscreen

I really hate sun. And in Cyprus in summer season sun is really awful. So whenever I go out I will always put my sunscreen either it's winter or summer. But especially in summer I put on my face and hands because are the areas that are most displayed in sun.

  4. Drink plenty of water

The ideal is to drink 2 litres of water in a daily basis. At some point you have to realise that because not only is good for health, keeps your skin youthful, ensures your bowel to function properly (flat tummy as we call), and eliminates toxins.

  5. Stop smoking (or not even start)

Smoking causes lunge cancer, endurance reduction, cardiovascular disease and bad circulation. There are no advantages only disadvantages.

  6. Learn to drink alcohol correctly

With moderation again always and in certain occasions. And not drive if you are going to drink.

  7. Love your self

Statics show that the majority of woman population hitting 30's feel more confident and love their self much more at the age of 20's. But the ideal is to conquer that much earlier like I did.


Love. Flowergirl. x


No comments:

Post a Comment