Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nutrition : )


                              



                                       9 Foods that I have in my fridge

Spinach: You can add it in a smoothie , on tomato sauce, in your burger or you just eat it as a salad base. It's cheap, ease to cook and very good for your health.



Natural peanut butter: Great source of lean protein and fat you can put it out almost everywhere.






Lemons: I layer them every morning in my water.







Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt is an excellent probiotic source and protein and has minimum amount of sugar. You can add it in your nutrition in various ways - perfect base for a quick snack, mayonnaise's' substitute or other fatty sauce, or even just plain yogurt between meals.






Hummus: You can use it many different ways such as preferably in a bagel with salmon or in an egg salad instead of mayonnaise, on roasted potatoes instead of butter, or even on your spaghetti sauce to have a creamy result.




Eggs: Eggs are full of high quality of protein and is very easy to include them in your nutrition. I like to make omelettes with a whole egg or 2 or 3 whites. And I always keep some boiled eggs for snack or as side dish for breakfast.




Broccoli: As a side dish on dinner; I prefer it grilled.





Berries: I love them.










Avocado: Add on breakfast, as a snack and on main meals. I never get bored of eating it; it is one of the most healthy, makes you feel full and lean foods.

Love. Flower Girl. x

No comments:

Post a Comment