Thursday, March 17, 2016

Beauty Tips : )



My 5 Personal Beauty Tips

Skin

 The secret for a healthy, shiny and clean skin can be managed thanks to a correct DE makeup when we go home. First the thing you should do, after you go home, straight to the bathroom to clean your face. It {makeup} is not necessary and - it should not- stay on you face for so many hours.
Second thing, you should never work out with make up on! For aesthetic reasons ( and of course it does not look nice with the make up on in a place where our purpose is to sweat), but mostly for hygiene reasons; make up blocks the pores and irritates the skin as a result of pimples.
Third, you should never sleep with make up on. It's just 5 minutes cleaning, girls, to protect your skin. But the most important thing is how  you clean your skin; Personally I use a cleansing foam (such as carrot foam) or a cleansing lotion without alcohol, which I find either from the drugstore or from beauty saloon. I remove well the make up with a cotton pad and I use the sponge doing round moves but very soft (do not use strength to remove the make up). In addition to this, the sponge should be washed, dried well on a regular basis.
And don't forget your facial treatment girls once in two months; Drink plenty of water, even if you are not thirsty; your eye contour and your 24 hour lotion

Hair

After I wash my hair I always use a hair mask. We should hydrate our hair especially those we have their hair dyed as to avoid the color to be faded...And always read the instructions first before using the hair mask; Never too much hours or never less; what is written on the label of the product should be obeyed, otherwise you would not have the wanted result.

Work out

I usually use the film kitchen! Yes, you have read correct.. I wrap my tummy twice or three times ( so as to be stable and not fall once I start). You sweat much more, during works outs and as a result the tummy bloat goes away. And of course I take care of my self; what I eat so as the next day to have a flat and ripped tummy. But don't go extreme; do not wrap your whole self with film kitchen and especially don't it on those hot days of year; You might be hurt.

Nutrition

Protein and Protein, but do not exclude carbs

I did not understand why a friend of mine used to eat so many eggs but now I gee it; Protein is the key to be ripped. There is no breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks that does not contain protein.

Self-confidence

At the end , beauty comes from inside!

Let's be honest: What ever we do, no matter how good we take care of ourselves, if we do not feel self confident and good inside, then the outside beauty fades and becomes cold. The key, my friends, is the happiness. A happy woman is a beautiful woman! As a friend once told me. On the other hand, a miserable woman, no matter how pretty her eyes are, or her lips, if the energy that comes from her is pure negativity and miserably then is ugly. Smile for me is a way of my lifestyle. So my advice is when you leave the house do not forget to wear your smile; not the fake, but the real one that comes from inside of you; Shine bright like a diamond


Love. Flower Girl. x

No comments:

Post a Comment