Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Introduction

Hello!!


It's my very first blog; my very first post so I am so excited.

I am just a regular woman loving fashion as most of you, I suppose (!).
Through fashion I can feel free to express myself..

''Clothes do not wear you, but you wear clothes''; we represent our outfits girls!!
It's important therefore our clothes to be adjustable with our body figures and of course according to our style..
It does not mean that something is in fashion we must go and buy it but thus buy an investment piece that will be wearable in multiple choices!! In the morning, on lunch date or even in the night for outing purposes!!!

I love accessories such as hats, scarfs, tights, hairbands, turbans; these sort of accessories are details that make the difference on our outfit!!

And of course make up; Lipsticks are our signature! Never leave the house without your lipstick..
You never know what you will find out there in the streets!!! Always be prepare : )

Xo Xo Xo

Flower girl : )


No comments:

Post a Comment