Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Inspiration

Change that body now and for good

When you are working out you should have in mind:

1) Leave the phone on the side and focus on your work outs; Texting or surfing takes a lot of your attention and you will not exercise properly and as a result you will not achieve your purpose.

2) Push ups, TRX and even Yoga helps your body to be strong, look strong and fit. Forget body builders; do not be afraid to look healthy but strong.

3) I do a lot of squats, lunges, kettlebel swings, pull ups that helps to strengthen my muscles, keep up the heartbeat providing cardiovascular benefits and contribute to coordination, balance and joint stability. Briefly, the result is miracle!

4) Another thing that I like to do a lot is the interval training; What is this? { for those who don't know} is a method that alternates periods of intense effort (like jogging) with slack periods (ie calming effort, eg walking).

5) I always listen to my favourite music when I work out because it helps my mood and increases my performance.

6) And DON'T FORGET TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER because when we work out our organism gets dehydrated so we do not want that; instead our body should be hydrated so before hitting the gym or working out at your place (I work out at home) drink at least 2 glasses of water and 15 minutes before starting exercising another 1 glass of water



No comments:

Post a Comment