Friday, March 18, 2016

Inspiration

No more Excuses

I find my self so many times too tired, too exhausted, non motivated to start working out. They say ''I can't" but not " I don't want''. The power of willingness can be underestimated. We believe that we can not achieve something, but deep down let's be honest is because we don't want it that much, or have the power or the ''appetite'' to put some more effort to do it.

For example, we all say we want to have a great and fit body but we can't. Wrong. We do can, but we just don't want it that much, much enough to excess ourselves and do some sacrifices, but we find excuses such as ''I don' have time'', '' I can not afford to register on a gym'', ''Is cold outside'', " I will start on Monday''.. and we never start on Monday.

Do not wait until Monday; Today you can start; every day is the perfect day to start working out.. To start doing what you really want. Start from today. Start NOW. Even if is not Monday and even if is not going to a gym. And even is cold outside. Do some jogging; you will warm up. Exercise on your place; at home ( Hitting the treadmill first, then I do squats, lunges, planks, sit ups)

Anyway, do something. And do it for you. You know you can do it. Because you want it. Others can, why not you too  as well??

You go girls!! (Did you like it? Did not? comments please)

Xo Xo

Flower Girl : )

No comments:

Post a Comment