Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Inspiration : )

                               




                       15 truths that we 've learned from ''Sex And The City'' about life

It's been 12 years since ''Sex and the City'' has ended but still I find my self watching episodes every time it airs on T.V., especially in the summer when all series are being repeated all over again from the beginning. I will laugh, cry, reflect my self with Carrie and her friends.

''Relationships, no matter, how good, are inevitably a series of compromises'' - Carrie Bradshaw

Relationships are something that you have to work on constantly and make lots of compromises.

''I was real sadist. I was the one who tied myself on a man who was terrified of being tied down.'' - Carrie Bradshaw.

Perhaps is your fault as well obsessing over a guy that does not feel the same as you do for him.

''Maybe some women aren't made to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free, until they find someone just as wild to run with'' - Carrie Bradshaw.

Sometimes is better to be alone rather than with the wrong guy.

''Oh please! There is always a contest with an ex. It's called ''who will die miserable'' - Samantha Jones.

When you break up (most of the times) you put yourself in a contest with your ex who is gonna be the first that will move on and be happy with someone else .

''The only thing I learned that night that was maybe I should have stayed home'' - Carrie Bradshaw.

There are some nights that the best thing you should do is to stay home.

''I love you, but I love me more'' - Samantha Jones.

Loving and taking care of yourself should and must be you No 1 Priority.

''If you love someone and you break up, where does the love go? - Carrie Bradshaw.

The eternal and missing part ''Where does the love go when you break up?''

''A closet full of clothes, nothing to wear'' - Carrie Bradshaw.

Girls' problems; Even though you have a closet full of clothes you still can't find anything or decide what to wear.

''Maybe there isn't someone for everyone'' - Miranda Hawks.

What if there aren't everybody molded to find their other half? What if the'other half' does not exist?

''What are you saying? Are you saying you 're just gonna give up on love? That's sick!'' - Charlotte York.

On the other hand, Charlotte, the romantic one of the group, has learned us that no matter how bad your love life is, there is no reason to give up.

''The only thing I've ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several little fires'' - Carrie Bradshaw.

For the ones that belong to the 'I can't even make a toast' category.

''I don't believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party, I just believe in parties'' - Samantha Jones.

You go, girl!

''-Well, don't be a bitch'' - Mr Big
''-I am not being a bitch, I 'm just being myself'' - Carrie Bradshaw

Your response to those that call you bad, mean, snob - haters gonna hate.

''I'm a 'try-sexual'. I will try anything once'' - Samantha Jones.

There is no shame being sexually liberated and free.

''We made a deal ages ago, Men, babies, doesn't matter. We 're soul mates'' - Samantha Jones

No matter what, your besties are and will be for ever your second family. Do not neglect them for nothing and no one.



No comments:

Post a Comment