Thursday, November 3, 2016

Flower Girl's Thoughts : )


                                             A bottle of wine, a blanket and you

Image result for a couple hugging in bed



I desire many things in my life. I demand too much from my self. Having few is never enough. I was always asking for more and when I had them I wanted ever more. I was never satisfied with what I had. But there are some times that few are more than enough for me. For example I find satisfaction drinking a bottle of wine, a warm blanket and being in your arms.

Yes, there are those moments that I am satisfied with the few things that you offer me. There are those nights that your hug is more than enough. And I honestly can say that those nights I am full than I ever was. Those times that you kiss my on my forehead and the feeling is amazing, as if you take all the burden off my shoulders.

Inside a house, inside a room, on the couch. You and me. Two arms holding my like I have conquered the whole world. I might never conquer the world, but I have you and you make me happy more than rest of the world. The world out there is not as kind as you are and definitely does not love meas much as you do.

For me is enough that I know that you are next to me every single night. I have you by my side, to kiss me, you will say goodnight and give me a hug. Is kind of ritual before going to bed. Every morning I am thinking our little evening ritual and I keep waiting and waiting the night to finally come and to repeat itself.

You know, I realize that you make me a better person. I was never the kind of person that I was sentimental and loving. I have never believe to fairy tales about love. Neither now I do not believe. But now I know that if fairy tales do exist, my favorite will be our own.

But our fairy tale is not like the others, the classical one that ends with the heroes living happily ever after in the castle. Ours is with no end yet.  Yes, this is the difference that makes our fairy tale special. We do not want to end it; we want to live it as it is now. Without thinking what end fits to it.

You and I inside our fairy tale. You for me and I for you. Is there anything more beautiful than this? Why should we ask more since we are fine as we are now? You know, too many do not help sometimes the situation. So leave it as ti is my darling, and if one day I ask for more, remind please that we have already everything because we have each other.

Perhaps you have taught me something more than love. You taught me to live simpler and the more you may have, do not make you a better person. If you don't have a pair of ''arms'' to hold you in the night, if you don't have a person to kiss you in the morning and say good morning, then the rest is useless; Only thing I want is you.







Love. Flower Girl. x





No comments:

Post a Comment