Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fashion : )

                                                10 little black dresses that are always in fashion


Whenever I go for shopping I always say I will buy a colour dress and then I end up going home with another black dress. Is always in fashion, never faints and in the top list of all time favourite pieces. Easy to wear, all time classic and chic is one of the item that you should wear over and over again; I would wear it every day if I could or I did not have other colours in my wardrobe.


The lingerie style (my favourite one)

Image result for slip black dress street style



A chic cocktail dress

Image result for cocktail black dress street style


A c-thru dress

Image result for lace black dress street style

A strapless dress

Image result for strapless black dress street style

A shirt black dress

Image result for shirt black dress street style

A turtleneck dress

Image result for turtleneck black dress street style

A sequin dress

Image result for sequin black dress street style

A plain chic dress

Image result for plain black dress street style

One-shoulder dress


Image result for one shoulder black dress street style

A tuxedo dress

Image result for tuxedo black dress street style





Love. Flower Girl. x

No comments:

Post a Comment