Friday, October 7, 2016

Pic Of The Day :)

               HELLO FRIDAY :)




Finally our favorite day has arrived and is a casual day at work. Forget your worries and enjoy your afternoon with friends; drink that delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks; chat; laugh; meet different people; and most of all be happy.

Wearing my favorite denim skirt feels amazing. Being total me through my outfit I find happiness; Because fashion as I previously said is my drug; it makes me forget of everything even for a bit.
And enjoy our little moments because my friends, those are the best ones; Little moments that stay in our memory for ever.




Have a nice weekend everyone.







Coral/white stripped top by BSB

Denim flared skirt by Topshop

Orange/blue espadrilles by Havaianas

Anklets 

Calvin Klein khaki sunnies


Oversize leather brown bag by Lanidor

Messy hairstyle







Love. Flower Girl. x



No comments:

Post a Comment